Clinical Systems was founded in 1988 to promote and develop our flagship application ClinAxys®, a combined Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) designed for global use in both clinical and pre-clinical diagnostic laboratories.
- The current derivative of ClinAxys® includes many changes and upgrades which have been developed in response to changing customer needs, changed working practices and changed guidance and regulation.
- Clinical Systems specialises in providing laboratory software which is dedicated to clinical and pre-clinical data management, including where appropriate, study management, logistics and sample management, instrument data acquisition, sample storage management, workflow management and provision of metrics.
- Clinical Systems is committed to quality assurance and the highest industry standards for its software.
- All Clinical Systems' products support compliance with the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines of the U.K. Department of Health (DoH), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the U.S. Environment Protection Agency (EPA), the European Union (EU) and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Clinical Systems is a quality assured company, has a published Quality Policy and is certified to the ISO9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Clinical Systems’ Headquarters for operations, development and marketing is in Buckinghamshire, UK. Clinical Systems also has sales and technical support facilities in India and North America.